Whether you’re a seasoned sailor or a newcomer to the world of boating, the decision between choosing a marina berth and the sheltered security of dry storage is a choice that can significantly impact your boating experience.
Within the confines of the Gold Coast City Marina (GCCM), the marina berths offer a safe harbour for your vessel to rest. On the flip side, our dry storage award-winning facility promises to cradle your vessel safely away from the elements, shielding it from sun, rain, and salt, ready to launch at a moment’s notice.
GCCM offers both choices, each with its own set of benefits. And, with both options, you can access:
- Our 90 marine trades: Located right at your transom door for the maintenance of your vessel.
- All the necessary amenities: get access to our customer lounge with complimentary WI-FI, toilets, showers, and laundry facilities, ensuring your comfort while at the marina.
- Restaurant by the water: You can enjoy our Quarterdeck Kitchen + Bar restaurant for drinks or delicious meals by the water.
- Proximity: Convenient access to the M1, Coomera rail station, Westfield Coomera, and the Broadwater allows for easy transportation and shopping.
- Fuel Dock: The on-site 24/7 fuel dock guarantees that you’re always ready for your next voyage. You can also get ice and visit our onsite Chandlery.
- Security: With 24-hour security and site-wide CCTV, you can rest assured that your boat is safe and secure.
- Haul Out: Our many lifting options should you need below the line action. We cater for vessels up to 300 t with a 10 m (32ft) beam. 300 t Straddle Carrier, 50 t Straddle Carrier, 14 t Forklift, 12 t Forklift, 45 t Hydraulic Trailer and Boat Ramp
- On-Site First Aid Facility
Below we weigh the advantages of immediate accessibility against long-term preservation, the prices of both options and the freedom of the open water versus the peace of mind that comes with a secure shelter.
Marina Berth: Your Gateway to Water Adventures
Marina Berths at GCCM provide convenient access to the water and a range of amenities that enhance your boating experience.
The Key Benefits of Marina Berths at GCCM:
- Convenience: Marina Berthing offers permanent access to the water, making it easy to embark on your boating adventures without having to wait for help.
- Utility Services: GCCM offers fresh water and metered single and three-phase power, catering to your boat’s needs.
- Accessible: A fully serviced and easily accessible 200-berth marina with 24-hour security for boats from 10 to 75 metres
- Washing: High Pressure water blasting (from harvested water supply. Water and Power (up to 400amps)
Moorings at GCCM are not limited in size, catering to Superyachts too. Pricing is based on size, starting from as little as $1,100 a month.
- Up to 40ft: $80 per day / $1,100 per month
- 41 to 50ft: $100 per day / $1,375 per month
- 51 to 60ft: $120 per day / $1,650 per month
- 61 to 70ft: $140 per day / $1,925 per month
- 71 to 80ft: $160 per day / $2,400 per month
- 81 to 90ft: $225 per day / $3,200 per month
- 91 to 100ft: $250 per day / $5,000 per month
- 101 to 110ft: $330 per day / $6,000 per month
- Over 111ft: by negotiation
Learn more about berthing at GCCM here
Dry Storage: Protect Your Investment, Minimise Maintenance
If you prefer to keep your boat out of the water, Dry Storage at GCCM is an excellent choice. It provides undercover protection from the elements and eliminates the need for antifouling, or any other maintenance associated with storage exposure to the elements.
Benefits of Dry Storage:
- Protection: Dry Storage offers shelter from the Queensland elements, preserving your boat’s condition and appearance.
- Maintenance Savings: You’ll enjoy significant annual savings on maintenance and cleaning costs, as antifouling is not required.
- Eco-Friendly: State-of-the-art machinery reduces emissions and exhaust dust, contributing to a cleaner environment.
- Convenience: Launch and retrieval are handled by trusted forklift crews, saving you time and effort.
- No Trailer Hassles: You won’t need to worry about expensive trailers, registration, or upkeep. However, if you do want to put your boat on a trailer to enter the water at another destination, GCCM offer onsite trailer parking.
- Reduced Insurance Premiums: Dry Storage can lead to lower insurance premiums, saving you even more.
- Free Up Space: Keep your driveway, backyard, or garage free from boat clutter.
Here are the size limitations and associated costs for Dry Storage:
- Jet Ski: $350 per month / $3,000 per 12 months
- Up to 16ft: $400 per month / $2,000 per 12 months
- Up to 19ft: $470 per month / $3,600 per 12 months
- Up to 23ft: $520 per month / $4,000 per 12 months
- Up to 26ft: $620 per month / $4,650 per 12 months
- Up to 29ft: $800 per month / $5800 per 12 months
- Up to 33ft: $1,050 per month / $7,100 per 12 months
- Up to 36ft: $1,200 per month / $10,000 per 12 months
- Trailer only: $200 per month / $1700 per 12 months
- Trailer DS customer $120 per month / $850 per 12 months
- Trailer Jet Ski DS customer $90 per month / $600 per 12 months
Want to learn more about our Dry Storage facilities? Click here
With both Marina Berth and Dry Storage options available at GCCM, you have the flexibility to cater to your specific boating preferences and requirements. The Marina Berths grant you direct access to the water and a suite of amenities, while Dry Storage ensures superior protection and substantial maintenance savings. With GCCM’s exceptional facilities and services, you can rest assured that your vessel is in the best hands. When it comes to safeguarding and enjoying your boat, GCCM stands out as the ultimate destination for boat enthusiasts.